10 Amazing Indoor and Outdoor Water Parks You Must Visit in Summer 2017 Start 07/13/2017
Get wet and wild this summer!
Waterslides aren’t just for kids anymore. Today’s water parks feature terrifying drops and crazily looped slides that rival the most stomach-testing rollercoasters in the best amusement parks in America for thrills. Nothing says "summer" like splashing in the sunshine – it's no wonder water parks have become such a popular option for traveling families. To help you quickly choose your adventure, we’ve ranked the country’s 10 best indoor and outdoor water parks.
Schlitterbahn Waterpark (Kansas City, KS) - Up to $14 OFF Online Booking
You're missing out if you don't visit Schlitterbahn Waterpark, home to the tallest water slide in the world, Verrückt. Water park visitors must be strapped into a 4-person raft to experience the 17-story slide. There's something for everyone with attractions like Torrent Beach, Storm Blaster, Kristal River, Kinderhaven, Henry's Hideout and Twister.
- General Admission from $29.99 (Up to $6 off online booking)
- 2017 General Season Pass $129.99 / each, 2017 Child or Senior Season Pass $89.99 / each (Save $5)
- Package from $31.99 (Save up to $14)
Silver Dollar City White Water Park (Branson, MO) - 2 Parks For 3 Days, Only $29 Per Day
White Water Branson is a 13-acre commercial recreational water park located in Branson, in southwestern Missouri. It features awave pool for swimming, water rides, private poolside cabana rentals, dining and shopping. It is open seasonally from May to September. Admission is per-person per-day with some package rates.
- Single ticket from $20
- Get 2 Parks For 3 Days — $29 Per Day
- Silver Dollar City & White Water 2 Park Season Pass from $107
- Save $5 On The After 5pm Night Water Ticket
- Up to $73 off Vacation Package
Pump House Indoor Waterpark (Jay, VT) - Waterpark Vacation from $205 / Night
Don't be surprised if your kids are waterlogged after spending a couple hours at Pump House Indoor Waterpark at the Jay Peak Resort. A place to experience the mountain when the mountain may have beaten you momentarily. A place where you can surf, climb, float the Big River like a boss or sit out a rough day. A place where the movement of the water does more than keep you entertained. It actually moves you. Get wet while riding the 65-foot-tall La Chute; learn how to surf on Double Barrel FlowRider, or hit the rapids on Big River, which wraps around the border of the park.
- Day Pass Adults (15+) $39; Juniors (4-14) $29; Toddlers ages 3 & under Free
- Season Pass from $99
- Splash & Stay for a family of 4 from $205 per night
- WATERPARK VACATION for a family of 4 from $229 per night in the Hotel Jay (include a day of access to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark per night booked. Book 2-nights or more and get freewaterparkpasses for day of arrival.)
Carowinds Boomerang Bay (Charlotte, NC) - $35 OFF Daily Ticket
The charm of the Carolina coast meets the thrills of Carowinds at Carolina Harbor waterpark. As one of Carowinds newest additions, this massive waterpark features everything from giant water slides and wave pools to large play structures and a three-acre kids’ area. From mild to wild, Carolina Harbor is the coolest place to slide, splash, chill and dine.
- Limited Time Offer: Save $35, Now daily ticket for only $29.99 (entry into Carolina Harbor is included with Carowinds admission)
- Use coupon code RALHC for $30 off ticket
- Save up to $29 on Admission & Fast Lane Plus
- Save up to $45 with Bring-A-Friend Tickets
- Private cabana from $89.99
- Season Pass from $99
Cliff's Amusement Park WaterMania (Albuquerque, NM) - Low to $12.99
In Albuquerque, NM, kids will enjoy frolicking in the water at WaterMania at Cliff's Amusement Park. The 2 main water adventure attractions are Li'l Squirts, for tykes, toddlers and their parents, and Mega Water Monkeys (pictured), a monster water ride that has something for every kid to enjoy.
- Save $3 on All-Day Ride Passes Online; Save $5 on 2017 Season Pass Online
- $10 Off All-Day Ride Passes Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday. All-Day Ride Passes ONLY $17.99 plus tax. Online Only
- Unlimited Rides on Friday Nights from 5pm to Close for ONLY $12.99!
- Regular All-Day Ride Pass $24.99, Child Pass $21.99, Spectator Pass $8.99 (After discount)
- Season Pass from $24.99
Great Wolf Lodge (Traverse City, MI) - 40% OFF 1 Night Booking
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City is its 38,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the River Canyon Run—a raft water slide—and a winding lazy river surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast on the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool. The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, an arcade with more than 100 games, andScooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Use coupon code BB040505 for 40% off 1 night booking
- Rates starting at $179.99, plus a $25/night dining credit
- Save up to 30% when you stay two or more nights
- Book at least 60 days in advance and save up to 50%
- Save up to 30% if you qualify and present valid ID at check-in
- Vacation Suite from $269.99 per night
Enchanted Forest Water Safari (Old Forge, NY) - Single Ticket From $28.95
Enchanted Forest Water Safari is New York's largest water theme park with more than 50 rides and attractions, including 32 wild water rides like Serengeti Surf Hill. Take the family on a 1,100-foot tube ride around the park; reach speeds up to 30 mph on the Killermanjaro (one of the tallest and fastest slides in the park), or just relax as you float under the park's bridges and waterslides on a Safari River Expedition.
- Single ticket from $28.95
- Season Pass for $94.95
- Cabana rentals from $100 per day
- Free Parking
Kalahari Resort (Wisconsin Dells, WI) - 20% OFF!
At the Kalahari Resort, guests can enjoy the indoor water park or the Zambezi Outdoor Waterpark. The indoor water park has 125,000 square feet of fun that includes the Victoria Falls family raft ride, spas, a wave pool and FlowRider, where guests can boogie board every day of the year. The outdoor water park features fun slides and areas like the Swahili Swirl, the Anaconda Experience and Splashdown Safari.
- For a limited time, save 20% with coupon code 07131561575
- 20% Off Any Room or Suite
- General Admission $39; Evening Admission $25; Spectator Admission $10; Combination Waterpark & Indoor Theme Park Pass sold WP or online $59; Under 42" Combo Waterpark & Indoor Theme Park Pass sold wp or online $44
Water Country USA (Williamsburg, VA) - 50% OFF
Splash back and relax or experience super-soaking' thrills at Water Country USA, Virginia's largest water park. Just three miles west of Busch Gardens, Water Country USA has state-of-the-art water rides and resort-style amenities. Guests can take an epic journey on the park's newest thrill ride: Colossal Curl. This mega slide delivers a high-adrenaline and family-friendly adventure. Of course, there are plenty of places in the 43-acre park to relax. Soak up the sights while cruising along Hubba Hubba Highway, a free-floating river ride, cool off in Surfer's Bay wave pool or explore the park's KIDsiderate water playgrounds, like H20 UFO.
- 50% off single day ticket (only $30)
Dollywood Splash Country (Pigeon Forge, TN) - Only $30 Each When Buying 4 or More!
Experience 30 acres of pure adventure at Dollywood Splash Country.. This park has more than 23 water adventure slides and thrill rides, including Mountain Scream body slide and RiverRush, Tennessee's first and only water coaster. Families can visit the Cascades and Little Creek Falls, 2 interactive children''s playground areas that provide fun activities for the entire family.
- Online Exclusive! One-Day Water Park tickets only $30 each when buying 4 or more
- Exclusive Online! Enjoy 3 days at Dollywood and/or Dollywood’s Splash Country for only $99 when purchasing online prior to your visit.
- Arrive After 3 p.m., Next Day FREE
- Regular ticket from $49; child ticket from $44; Senior ticket from $44
- 5% off Stay & Play Package